I love that I can post videos!! So I am trying to take more, especially since Mara is talking alot and saying new things. It just amazes me how much she is talking. I don't remember Xander saying this much when he was 18 months! :) So this is Mara's new "trick" :)
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Ok, so I was tagged again.(thx Lisa) It is fun to do these sometimes. This one is different so here we go!
- What was I doing 10 years ago? Wow, 10 years! That would make me 16, and starting my junior year of high school at Mountain View. Pat and I had been dating since April (so almost 6 months) I was very excited for my junior year because I made it into A Cappella! I was in Ladies A Cappella the year before and loved it. I got to hang with my friends and sing!! Life was good :)
- What was I doing 5 years ago? Umm, let's see. Pat and I were celebrating our 6 month wedding anniversary. We were trying to get pregnant, and I was getting really frustrated. I was working full time at Western Community Bank doing New Accounts. I really liked that job! I miss it sometimes just because I had interaction with alot of people and felt like I had alot to do.
- What was I doing 1 year ago? One year ago, I was a stay at home mom of two!! Xander was approaching his 3rd birthday and Mara was almost 6 months old. We went to Boise for our nephews baptism, Caden, and I got the call from my mom that my grandfather had passed away. We knew that it was going to happen, I just didn't think that I would be in Idaho when it did. :(
- What was I doing yesterday? Now this is the hard one!! hehe. I got up around 7:30, and Pat got the kids up (which he normally does, and I love it!!!) After getting ready for the day I did some errands. Went to the post office to send a package, went to Target and saw Karri!! I got the Halloween Potato Head!! He is so cute, you can dress him up like a ghost :) and his eyes glow in the dark. Afterwards we went to the bank drive thru, and came home. My mom was home sick, so I tried keeping the kids away from her so she could get some rest (it worked some of the time) We had lunch, put Mara down for her nap, and I vegged in front of the computer. Xander was so tired that he fell asleep on the couch :) It was nice to have the house completely quiet. I watched Days, Ellen, then Oprah (which takes up most of Mara's nap) I really didn't eat dinner because I wasn't hungry. I got the kids to bed around 8:00 and worked on cropping pictures to get printed for my scrapbook and played VMK. Pat got home from work around 9:30 and we stayed up until 12:30 watching "Knocked Up" I thought that it was really funny, but too much language :(
- Five snacks I like to munch on? Kissables, M&M's, Cheetos, Corn chips, and Pretzels.
- Five things I'd do if I suddenly had $100 million dollars to spend? BUY A HOUSE, BUY A HOUSE, BUY A HOUSE, BUY A HOUSE, BUY A HOUSE!!!!!! (Ok really, buy a house, buy a new car, let Pat get whatever toys he has wanted for a long time (and that includes a Mustang), buy diet pills, and go to Disney World for at least a week, and maybe New York too!!) (I really want my own house :)
- Five locations I'd run away to? Disneyland, Disney World, Yellowstone, our family cabin, and somewhere on the east coast :)
- Five bad habits? Procrastination, getting mad at my kids, picking at my feet, laziness, and not wanting to make dinner.
- Five things I like to do? Scrapbook, Sing, Cuddle with Pat, Cuddle with Xander and Cuddle with Mara :) (when she cuddles)
- Five TV shows I like? Do I only have to list 5? How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, Battlestar Galactica, Lost, Heroes, Brothers & Sisters. (I like more but just listed the ones that are on the air now)
- Five things I hate to do? Clean the bathroom, balance my checkbook, gosh, I can't think of three other things. If I do I will add them later. here is another Excercise!
- Five biggest joys at the moment? Mara's verbal skills (she is saying so much lately and is learning new words everyday), Xander being fully potty trained, A husband that loves me for who I am, learning how to sew clothing (I am attempting to make Mara's halloween costume) and Xander's prayers. (He has just started to say them "all by myself" it is so sweet and makes me want to cry sometimes)
Wow!! Finally done! I'm off to watch the premier of Bionic Woman on the DVR with Pat :) I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, but if you want to do this one, GO FOR IT :)
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Friday, September 21, 2007
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
It has been a few weeks since I took this video and this is the 4th try to put in on the blog!! I am excited that it finally worked. Here are some of Mara's "Sweet Dance Moves" which she has actually improved upon since :) I will start taking more video, now that I know that they will work on the blog
Monday, September 10, 2007
Monday, September 3, 2007
Saturday, September 1, 2007
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Monday the 27th, (at a funeral)
3 . DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes, I like Lisa's more! :)
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2- boy and girl
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? What kind of question is that!! I hope that I would be friends with myself
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes, It depends who I am with.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? You would have to pay me a million dollars
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Trix, Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, I know there are more but I can't think of them.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, I only have one pair of shoes with laces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really. at least physically.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Albertsons Chocolate Chuncky Chocolate, Moose Tracks, or pretty much anything with chocolate.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Idk, probably eyes
15 . RED OR PINK? PINK
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight. After 2 kids I just can't get rid of the weight :(
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I am not sending it in an email :)
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Tan pants, and barefoot
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Salad, Mini burgers and fries at Ruby Tuesdays
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Mara whining and Xander talking about his legos
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain, babies, Christmas trees
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my husband
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yes
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? basketball
27. HAIR COLOR? Naturally red, and I love it!
28. EYE COLOR? blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Ice cream, pizza, brownies, anything chocolate, Spinach and Artichoke dip at Red Robin!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? parts of Whole Nine Yards on tv
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? neither, spring
35. HUGS OR KISSES? both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hot Fudge Sundae Cake with Ice Cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no one, I'm not email it!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND ?once again, not emailing it
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I just finished Twilight
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? family picture
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Sound of Music
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids laughing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Washington DC
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? no
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Provo, Utah
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? not emailing! :)