Xander was waiting patiently for his diploma and Mara decided that she was going to wait with him.
- How to hold a pencil the correct way. (I tried for months to teach him, but after one week at school he knew how to "pinch a crayon"!)
- He knows some songs that I don't!!
- He knows the sounds of each letter.
- Can write uppercase and lowercase letters.
- He knows how to read and loves doing it!!
- He knows how to do addition and subtraction and loves to play "plusses" with anyone willing to give him some numbers to add. (He does it in his head too!!! And not just single digits either!)
I'm so proud of him and know that he will love Kindergarten in the fall. Now, what am I going to do to keep him busy until then!?!