I can't believe Jaina is 10 months old already!!
- She now crawls on her knees (most of the time)
- She can pull herself up
- Has 5 teeth (as of today)
- Loves to play with Xander & Mara's things
- Likes baby food
- Is learning to eat more solid things without gagging.
- Says dada, mama, and hi
- Loves bathtime
- Squeals when she's happy
- Makes growling noises
- Likes to copy sounds, ie: my mom clearing her throat
- She gets very excited, to the point of spazzing, when she sees Xan & Mara unexpectedly.
- Learning to wave and clap.
I don't think I posted her 9 month stats so here they are (from Feb 25th):
Weight: 20 pounds 2 ounces (75%)
Length: 28 inches (75%)
We love her so much and are very grateful for her in our lives. Pretty soon she'll be 1 and walking!! It's amazing how fast time goes by.
We love you JET!!!!