I can't believe that Jaina is 1!!
Her birthday was on May 28th.
Here are her stats:
Height: 30.5 inches (90%)
Weight: 20 lbs 8 oz (50%)
In the past 3 months she has grown 2.5 inches and only gained about 6 ounces!! Which is understandable since she's a pickey eater and loves to be moving all around.
In comparison to Xander and Mara at this age.
Height: 31 1/4 inches
Weight: 24 pounds
Height: 29 3/4 inches
Weight: 24 lbs 8 oz
So she's about the same height, but alot thinner! It's amazing how each child can be so different! She just gets to wear her clothes longer than Mara did!!
The things that I love about Jaina:
- She says 'hi' whenever someone walks into the room.
- 'Hi' is just about all she'll really say at this point, eventhough she can say 'mama', 'dada', and 'uh-oh'.
- She loves her brother and sister and gets super excited when she sees them.
- She loves to play 'Peek-a-Boo'
- She can walk furniture and will walk if we hold her hands, but nothing on her own yet.
- She loves to clap, expecially when we say 'Yay'
- She loves noodles, cheerios, rice and pretty much anything I give her off my plate.
- Drinks from a sippy cup!!!!!
- Has 8 teeth!!! But still no molars.
- She has the cutest smile, but it's hard to get a picture of it, because she just stares at the camera.
- Loves books and toys that make noise, and she can play alone really well.
- Loves to open cupboards, so we have them all 'locked' :)
She is such a fun addition to our family, eventhough she's the loudest one.
I love you Jaina!